WASTEWATER AND LIQUID WASTE TREATMENT
The term wastewater encompasses a wide spectrum of fluid streams; from domestic sewage to landfill leachate, passing through the entire spectrum of liquid wastes, hazardous and non-hazardous, defined by the European Waste Catalogue (EWC).
Only experience, combined with knowledge of the best available technologies, consolidated or innovative, can allow the best solutions to be identified for a given waste.
Conscious of the importance and value of water, SIAT developed outstanding expertise in the plant-engineering sector regarding the recovery and reuse of wastewater for irrigation and industrial purposes, designing, for example, high-technology treatment plants such as MBR (membranes bioreactor) plants.
The processes in which we have acquired experience include:
- Biological and chemical–physical treatment of municipal and industrial wastewaters
- Chemical–physical treatment of landfill leachate
- Chemical–physical and biological treatment of liquid and sludge wastes
- Ultra/micro filtration and reverse osmosis
- Recovery and reuse of wastewaters