Workplace safety consists in the full series of preventive and protective measures (technical, organizational and procedural) that must be adopted by the employer, by its collaborators (the managers and the persons in charge), by the registered doctor, and by the workers themselves.
The purpose of the worker health and safety measures is to improve the working conditions, reduce the possibility of injury to company employees, to other workers, to outside collaborators (subcontractors), and to anyone who even occasionally may come to be within the Company premises. Hygiene and safety measures must be adopted to protect employees from possible injuries such as industrial accidents and occupational illness, as well as the general public and the environment.
We offer the following services, a cross section of all the company's areas of activity, to our Customers:
- Assignment as safety officer, as recognized by Italian law (Accident Prevention and Safety Officer pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree no. 81 of 2008 as amended)
- Assignment as construction site safety coordinator, as recognized by Italian law (Accident Prevention and Safety Officer pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree no. 81 of 2008 as amended)
- Drafting of the company risk assessment document
- Drafting of the interferential risk assessment document
- Drafting of the Operational Safety Plan for construction site activities
- Analysis of the production cycles to evaluate: procedural risks, proper use of machinery and ergonomics of the workstations
- The drafting and /or revision of specific risk assessment documents, such as for example chemical, noise, and explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- The drafting of fire prevention designs for new plants or modifications to existing plants
- Emergency management: the drafting of fire prevention/containment, emergency management, and evacuation-drill plans
- Work environment noise measurements.